For businesses and organizations who maintain higher operating balances
This account lets you earn interest on your deposits. Complete the form below to apply for an Advantage Business Checking Account with Your NC Community Credit Union. You will need to come to our Main Branch to complete account opening. A member of our team will call you within one business day to setup an appointment. The appointment should take no longer than 10 minutes.
Advantage Checking Benefits:
- Only need $1,000 to open
- One free foreign ATM transaction per month
- No fees for coin/currency deposited
- Free check writing
- Free Visa® debit card
- Earn interest on balances $2,500 and greater
When you come to complete your account opening, you will need to bring (2) types of identification for your business, dependent upon type:
- Sole Proprietorship – Certification of TIN/EIN, Business card or proof of publication (such as a website URL or print advertisement), Business License or Seller’s Permit or a Certified copy of your DBA (doing business as) statement.
- Corporation – Certification from NC Secretary of State, Certification of TIN/EIN, Articles of Incorporation, or Business License or Seller’s Permit.
- Limited Liability Company – Management Agreement, Articles of Organization, Business License or Seller’s Permit, or Certification if TIN/EIN.
- General & Limited Partnership – Partnership Agreement, Business License (if applicable) or Certification of TIN/EIN.
- Non-Profit Organization – Charter/Bylaws date, Letter signed by two or more officers or Certification of TIN/EIN.
Each individual who will be a signer on the account needs to bring the following:
- Valid, unexpired driver’s license listing your current address
- If your driver’s license does not list your current address, please bring a recent utility bill, cell phone bill, bank statement or lease agreement detailing your current address
- Social Security card or government issued document (tax return, w2, etc.) listing your full social security number