Advantage Business Checking Account
For Businesses And Organizations Who Maintain Higher Operating Balances
This account lets you earn interest on your deposits. Complete the form below to apply for an Advantage Business Checking Account with Your NC Community Credit Union.
Advantage Checking Benefits
Open Your Advantage Business Account in Person
Visit one of the NCCFCU branches to open a Advantage Checking Account in person.
Bring (2) of the following types of identification
for your business, dependent upon type:
- Sole Proprietorship- Certification of TIN/EIN, Business card or proof of publication (such as a website URL or print advertisement), Business License or Seller’s Permit or a Certified copy of your DBA (doing business as) statement.
- Corporation– Certification from NC Secretary of State, Certification of TIN/EIN, Articles of Incorporation, or Business License or Seller’s Permit.
- Limited Liability Company– Management Agreement, Articles of Organization, Business License or Seller’s Permit, or Certification if TIN/EIN.
- General & Limited Partnership– Partnership Agreement, Business License (if applicable) or Certification of TIN/EIN.
- Non-Profit Organization– Charter/Bylaws date, Letter signed by two or more officers or Certification of TIN/EIN.
Each individual who will be a signer on the account needs to bring the following:
- Valid, unexpired driver’s license listing your current address
- If your driver’s license DOES NOT list your current address, please bring a recent utility bill, cell phone bill, bank statement or lease agreement detailing your current address
- Social Security card OR government issued document (tax return, w2, etc.) listing your FULL social security number
If you Live, Work, Worship or Attend School in Wayne County, NC you can join NC Community Credit Union with just $1 in a Savings account. If you do not meet one of these criteria, but reside within the State of North Carolina, you can make a one-time $5.00, tax-deductible donation to the Your Community Foundation to become eligible for membership with us.