Pursuit Checking is our basic business checking account that is free
Complete the form below to apply for a Pursuit Business Checking Account with Your NC Community Credit Union. You will need to come to our Main Branch at 2401 E. Ash Street, Goldsboro to complete account opening. A member of our team will call you within one business day to setup an appointment. The appointment should take no longer than 10 minutes.
When you come to complete your account opening, please bring (2) of the following types of identification for your business, dependent upon type:
- Sole Proprietorship- Certification of TIN/EIN, Business card or proof of publication (such as a website URL or print advertisement), Business License or Seller’s Permit or a Certified copy of your DBA (doing business as) statement.
- Corporation- Certification from NC Secretary of State, Certification of TIN/EIN, Articles of Incorporation, or Business License or Seller’s Permit.
- Limited Liability Company- Management Agreement, Articles of Organization, Business License or Seller’s Permit, or Certification if TIN/EIN.
- General & Limited Partnership- Partnership Agreement, Business License (if applicable) or Certification of TIN/EIN.
- Non-Profit Organization- Charter/Bylaws date, Letter signed by two or more officers or Certification of TIN/EIN.
Each individual whom will be a signer on the account needs to bring the following:
- Valid, unexpired driver’s license listing your current address
- If your driver’s license DOES NOT list your current address, please bring a recent utility bill, cell phone bill, bank statement or lease agreement detailing your current address
- Social Security card OR government issued document (tax return, w2, etc.) listing your FULL social security number
Pursuit Business Checking Benefits
- No Monthly Fee
- Only need $50.00 to open
- No minimum balance requirement
- No fees for coin/currency deposited
- FREE check writing
- FREE Visa® debit card