OPEN A PURSUIT BUSINESS CHECKING ACCOUNT TODAY!
Pursuit Checking is our basic business checking account that is free
Complete the form below to apply for a Pursuit Business Checking Account with Your NC Community Credit Union. You will need to come to our Main Branch at 2401 E. Ash Street, Goldsboro to complete account opening. A member of our team will call you within one business day to setup an appointment. The appointment should take no longer than 10 minutes.
Pursuit Business Checking Benefits:
- No Monthly Fee
- Only need $50.00 to open
- No minimum balance requirement
- No fees for coin/currency deposited
- FREE check writing
- FREE Visa® debit card
When you come to complete your account opening, please bring (2) of the following types of identification for your business, dependent upon type:
- Sole Proprietorship- Certification of TIN/EIN, Business card or proof of publication (such as a website URL or print advertisement), Business License or Seller’s Permit or a Certified copy of your DBA (doing business as) statement.
- Corporation- Certification from NC Secretary of State, Certification of TIN/EIN, Articles of Incorporation, or Business License or Seller’s Permit.
- Limited Liability Company- Management Agreement, Articles of Organization, Business License or Seller’s Permit, or Certification if TIN/EIN.
- General & Limited Partnership- Partnership Agreement, Business License (if applicable) or Certification of TIN/EIN.
- Non-Profit Organization- Charter/Bylaws date, Letter signed by two or more officers or Certification of TIN/EIN.
Each individual whom will be a signer on the account needs to bring the following:
- Valid, unexpired driver’s license listing your current address
- If your driver’s license DOES NOT list your current address, please bring a recent utility bill, cell phone bill, bank statement or lease agreement detailing your current address
- Social Security card OR government issued document (tax return, w2, etc.) listing your FULL social security number