When purchasing an auto whether it be New, Used or a Lease vehicle it is really buyer preference and depends upon what works for your lifestyle at the moment.
You have to be mindful of what you can afford at this point in your life and does it make sense to buy New, Used or Lease your next auto.
What type of lifestyle do you lead? Is it Hussle and bustle of everyday life, are you more settle and require a nice dependable budget-conscious vehicle or does your job/lifestyle call for lots of travel? These are things to consider when buying a new, used or leasing.
You may want to lease if there’s a lot of travel involved but once again (do your research).
New auto buying:
- When buying new you have the advantage of knowing that you’re the First and only owner, which is always a good feeling.
- You have warranty coverage right from the start.
- You have to comfort in knowing that you have a dependable auto.
- You can find a reasonably priced new auto that meets your personal and financial needs.
Used auto buying has its advantages.
- When buying used you can find a good dependable auto for a lesser price that will meet your needs just as well as buying new.
- If you’re cost-conscious about price and monthly payment.
- You can always purchase an additional warranty.
- You can always find a good dependable used auto with limited miles that will provide you with the same good service as a New.
- You can definitely have the vehicle checked out by your local mechanic and get the dealer to provide you with a carfax report
- If you are uncertain about the type of long term auto you would like maybe a lease is the way to go for you.
- You are able to lease a new dependable auto and upon the end of the lease term, you have the option to buy or return the lease. (Once again do your research)
- If you need a dependable auto and manageable payment. Leasing provides low monthly payment options
Whether you decide to buy New, Used or Lease make the best decision for you and your family and I can’t stress enough to do your research.