Buying A New Home? Or Seeking To Refinance Your Current Mortgage?
Whether you just want to do some research or you are ready to purchase, refinance or break ground for your new home, the team at Your NC Community Credit Union is ready to guide you through the mortgage process.
Why Get Your Mortgage From NC Community Credit Union?
- Competitive Rates Our rates are highly competitive in the local market. Shop our rates before you settle for a mortgage loan from the first lender you visit. We want the opportunity to earn your business!
- Truly Local Service that’s Convenient for You Face time is a big deal when you are buying a home (especially if it is your first home), and we understand– that’s why we’ll help walk you through the process at a pace that is comfortable for you! When we say local, we mean local! You’ll work with one mortgage loan officer from start to finish and your loan application will stay in one place from the time you apply until the time you close on your mortgage loan! The faces you see when you walk in the credit union are the faces you can trust to help you through one of life’s biggest decisions- buying (or building) a home!
- We Offer ALL Secondary Market Loan Programs What does that mean for you? Buying power! We’ll work with you to determine the best type of mortgage- be it Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA or an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)- for your situation! If you don’t see what you’re looking for online, call us about other programs.
Fixed-rate Mortgages (15 & 30 Yr) & Adjustable Rate Mortgage (Arm) Programs (3 & 5 Yr):
- Construction to PERM Loans (w/ 1-Time Closing)
- FHA Loans
- USDA (Rural Development) Loans
- Jumbo Loans
What Is Getting Pre-qualified?
Your realtor will likely ask if you’ve been pre-qualified before they are able to show you available properties so that they make sure to visit homes that fit your needs and your budget. Before you start shopping, or decide to hire a real estate agent, let us pre-qualify you so we can help you answer the following questions:
- How Much Home Can I Afford? We’ll take a look at your current debts/obligations in relation to your income to figure out a safe, but reasonable dollar figure for you to use as a guide when you are shopping.
- Based on My Unique Financial Situation, Which Mortgage Type Makes Sense for Me (and my family)? Every family’s needs are different, as is their financial situation. We’ll not only review your credit, we’ll help you determine which mortgage type will best meet your needs in the short-term and long-term based on your plans for now and the future. FHA, USDA, VA or Conventional? We can help you weigh the pros and cons of each and make and informed decision.
- What Do the Numbers look like? There is something about putting a number to things that makes it real, so we’ll help you run several “what-if” scenarios to see how different loan types along with different down payment amounts and interest rates stack up.
After you get a pre-qualification letter from us, you are ready to shop with a realtor or go ahead and make an offer quickly on the dream home you have had your eye on!