Open a student checking account today
Student Checking is designed for the teen-age and college age junior member. Student Checking requires an adult joint owner to be responsible for the account. Together, they select the combination of features best suited to a particular junior member’s needs.
- FREE E-Statements & Bill Pay
- Discounts at area businesses through Member Rewards
- Only need $1.00 to open
- One “uh-oh” ODP fee refund per year
- Four FREE foreign ATM transactions per month
- No minimum balance requirement
- FREE check cashing and check writing
- Overdraft Privilege available for ages 21+ with accounts in good standing
- FREE Visa® debit card
- FREE monthly savings transfer to help you save for your goals
You must live, work, worship or attend school in Wayne County, North Carolina to be eligible to join and open accounts with us.
You Can Get Started Online
Complete the form below to fill out an online application for a checking account. You will still need to come in to complete account opening and order your debit card- it only takes about 10 minutes!
Join In Person
Visit one of the NCCFCU branches to create a Student Checking Account in person.
Location and Hours
When you come to complete your account opening, bring the following: