Planning For The Future Should Be A Priority
IRA accounts give you ways to save for a variety of future needs; retirement, home purchase, medical emergencies and more. Annual IRA contributions also help you manage your taxable income and minimize the amount of tax you pay.
A traditional IRA is the most basic of retirement plans. It provides an easy and effective way for you to put money aside for your future, while offering tax benefits today.
Start Investing Today!
Once you have accumulated $500 or more, you can invest it in a certificate, ranging in terms from 6 to 60 months. Maximum annual contributions are set by the government and generally increase each year. Our member services team can assist you in opening your Regular or Roth IRA.
Bring the following:
Open An Account In Person
Visit a NCCFCU branch to open
your IRA account.
- $25.00 Balance To Open
- No Monthly Fee
- .05% (APY*) Rate
- .05% (APY*) Yield
- Plus Dividends**
** Pays Dividends Monthly, Calculated In Daily Balance
Current Maximum Contributions
Age* 49 & under: $6,000
Age* 50 & over: $7,000
* Age by the end of the tax year.
- Independence. They can be opened and funded without any employer participation.
- Immediate tax benefits. Contributions may be tax-deductible,* and earnings are tax-deferred until retirement. See your tax advisor for details.
- Accessibility. Funds are always available, something not generally true of employer plans.
- Flexibility. There is no minimum contribution in any year.
Current Deposit Rates
IRA/Tiered Share Certificates Rates
|<$100,000 Rate||≥$100,000 Rate|
Interested in Share Certificates?
Certificates are a great way to earn a higher interest rate on your savings deposits without tying up your assets for long periods of time. We offer certificates of 6, 18, 36, or 60 months.