Now, you can save on drive time by depositing checks from your phone!
You must be enrolled in online banking before you can access your account via our mobile app. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, click here to enroll now.
You must have our mobile application on your smartphone in order to use mobile deposit capture. If you have an Android® device, you can download our mobile application by searching for “NC Community Credit Union” in the Google Play® store. If you have an Iphone® or an Ipad®, search for “NC Community Credit Union ” in the Apple ITunes® store to download.
Mobile Deposit Capture is available to all consumer members of the credit union; this service is not available for business accounts at this time.
To Use Mobile Deposit Capture:
1.Open your NC Community Credit Union mobile app on your smartphone and login.
2. Click on the menu in the top left hand corner of the page, then tap “Check Deposit.”
3. Tap “Deposit Check” at the bottom of the screen, then take a photo of the front and back of the check.
4. Key in the amount of the check you are depositing and click “Done!”
Some Important Things to Know:
- Daily cutoff for deposits to be submitted for the current business day is 4:00 PM. Deposits made after 4:00 PM will be reviewed and credited the following business day.
- Deposits made through the mobile application are subject to our standard Funds Availability Policy: Generally, we make funds available on the 1st business day (BD) after we receive your deposit; however, funds from some checks deposited may not be available until the 5th business day (BD) after your deposit is made. If depositing to a checking account, the first $200 of your deposit will be available on the 1st (BD) after your deposit is made.
- This service is currently only available to consumer members and is not authorized for business accounts.
- NC Community Credit Union reserves the right to revoke the privilege of any MDC user at any time for activity that is deemed suspicious, fraudulent or abusive in any way.