Manage your finances from your smartphone!
Want to know your balance when you are not at home, at work or near a computer? We have the answer: mBanking, our mobile banking solution, available to all Internet Banking users. With just a few quick taps on your phone’s keypad, you can:
- View account balances
- Check transaction history
- See which checks have cleared
- Process transfers
- Deposit Checks
To Use the Mobile App:
You must be enrolled in online banking before using our mobile app. If you aren’t enrolled, click HERE to get started.
And what’s great about our mobile solution is that you can use it, your way. Whether you prefer texting, web browsing, or using a downloadable application, we’ve got a solution for you. And our mobile solution is FREE for our valued customers.
- Visit the App Store on your iPhone or iPad or the Google Play store on your Android device and search for “NC Community Credit Union.” Download the application.
- To enroll for Mobile Banking through the app, sign into the app using your Online Banking username and password. Be prepared to answer your security questions, accept our mBanking terms, and enter your phone number (Tablet/iPad users do not see this screen).
How to enroll for Text Banking:
- Simply log in to Online Banking and click the menu at the top of the page that says “Welcome YOUR NAME.” In the dropdown menu, click the last option that says “All Services & Settings.” On the next page, choose the ‘Mobile Management’ link under the Banking Services heading to register for Text Banking. You will need your Online Banking credentials to enroll.
- Select Add Text Banking.
- Follow the instructions to retrieve an activation code and receive the enrollment text messages on your phone.
You are now ready to Do More With Your Money via our Mobile Banking Services!